The Louisiana Uniform Crime Reporting (LUCR) program operates on multiple levels of law enforcement, city, parish and university. Louisiana jurisdictions submit their crime data through the summary LUCR Program to the national UCR Program, administered by the FBI. In Louisiana, summary crime reports are submitted through the state program developed and administered by the Louisiana Commission on Law Enforcement (LCLE).
- UCR Online makes submitting files and data quick and easy
- Training sessions are available for the UCR Online System
- Louisiana Commission on Law Enforcement validates submitted data
- LUCR generates the file for reporting SRS data to FBI
- Allow agencies to import their LUCR reports into LUCR online system. Data will not save until they click the save button – LUCR validations and approval process will remain the same. This saves time and data entry errors for agencies.
- Provides vendors a XML format for if they want their RMS to be able to import into UCR online.
For questions about LUCR, contact:
Information Technology Liaison Officer Supervisor
LA Commission on Law Enforcement